The D2x is a powerful magnetic drilling machine with a high-torque 1260 watt electric motor and a 2″ (51 mm) hole capacity in 3″ (76 mm) thick material. It features a revolutionary service-friendly design which incorporates a semi-automatic, self-adjusting gib that requires little maintenance and provides accurate hole cutting. A unique replaceable spline on the end of the armature shaft reduces maintenance and labor costs.
Equipped with an electromagnetic Energy Saving Base (ESB), the D2x uses only 50% of the power when the motor is not under load, which dramatically increases the operating life of the electromagnet. A Magnetic Field Shape Control (MFSC) system provides maximum holding power on thin material.
A Magnetic Power Adhesion Control (MPAC) module detects an adequate adhesive force of electromagnetic base for safe operation.
- 2″ (51 mm) diameter x 2″ (51 mm) depth of cut
- Unique self-adjusting gib system extends cutter life
- Through-spindle coolant system with integrated reservoir
- Safe magnet™ circuitry recognizes magnetic holding power
- Powerful 1260W motor and all metal housing make the D2x a production tool
- 2-speed gearbox works with twist bits to 7/8″ and annular cutters to 2″ diameter
- Integrated gearbox housing with slide
- Adjustable cutter guard with built-in chip breaker
- Semi-automatic gib backlash adjustment
- Energy Saving Base (ESB)
- Magnetic Power Adhesion Control (MPAC)
- Magnetic Field Shape Control (MFSC)